CarbonX 10% Carbon Fiber Reinforced PEEK+CF10 3D Filament
CarbonX PEEK+CF10 is one of the premier polymers in FFF/FDM 3D Printing. Made using 10% high-modulus chopped carbon fiber for exceptional stiffness, strength, and dimensional stability.
PEEK is one of the highest performance thermoplastics ever invented. It is used in some of the most demanding applications such as seals, gears, bushings, bearings, and pump & compressor components. Industries such as Auto, Aerospace, Defense, Semi-conductor, and Oil/Gas depend on PEEK for applications where failure is not an option.
Print Carbon Fiber PEEK parts with Gearbox HT2 High-Temp 3D Printer.
CarbonX PEEK Properties Include:
- Superior Mechanical Properties, especially at elevated temperatures
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion (CTE)
- Near Zero Moisture Absorption
- Low smoke and toxic gas emissions
PEEK has an excellent resistance to hydrolysis in boiling water and superheated steam (sterilization/autoclave) at temperatures in excess of 250°C (482°F).