FibreX 30% Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene (PP) Filament
FibreX PP GF30 is made using a specialty formulated 30% glass fiber reinforced polypropylene copolymer that we created specifically for 3D printing. The formulation offers improved thermal properties and lower shrinkage & warp compared to competitive PP-based compounds. This PP-GF30 is ideal when you need improved strength, stiffness, impact, dimensional stability, chemical resistance and high thermal properties. It's really a game changer for industrial applications.
FibreX PP-GF30 allows you to create real-world functional parts and prototypes for a wide array of applications in automotive, tooling (fixtures/jigs), appliances, sporting goods, and practically any industrial application that would benefit from an engineering-grade composite material.
GF30 Polypropylene Attributes:
- Does not absorb moisture - no drying needed
- High heat resistance. Heat Distortion Temp rating of 139°C
- Superior dimensional stability due to low shrinkage, low warp, and no moisture uptake
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High strength and stiffness even after exposure to humidity (moisture absorption reduces thermal resistance of many polymers)
- Ease of printing - suitable for use on practically any 3D printer with a heated print bed