A versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer engineered to deliver premium results print after print. Compact, portable, and scalable, the Mini 2 features numerous upgrades over the original LulzBot Mini:
- 20% larger build volume with no increase in footprint
- Innovative belt-driven Z-axis for better print quality and faster cycle times
- GLCD Controller for tetherless 3D printing
- Prints both rigid and flexible filaments out of the box
- Whisper quiet operation
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: Genuine E3D Titan Aero, .50mm nozzle
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Certifications: UL, CSA, ETL, FCC, CE, WEEE
Amazing Print Quality
Start with an innovative belt driven Z-axis, add the latest in motion planning from Marlin firmware and hundreds of tested print profiles in Cura LulzBot Edition v3 software, and finish with 360-degree part cooling. You've got quality clamped down.
Go from printing PLA to TPU and back again without changing tool heads. The genuine E3D Titan Aero extruder/hot end prints both rigid and flexible materials with ease.
Free your computer with the Mini 2’s Graphical LCD Controller. Just save the G-code file from Cura LulzBot Edition to the included SD card, insert, and print... wherever you are.
“Is it running?” Thanks to Trinamic TMC2130 stepper motor drivers and premium igus® polymer bearings, the Mini 2 is so quiet you may have to look to be sure. The LulzBot Mini 2 makes a welcome, unobtrusive addition to quiet classrooms, libraries, and offices.
Quick-Change Print Bed
The Modular Print Bed System on the LulzBot Mini 2 heats up quickly and features a reversible glass/PEI print surface, expanding versatility and simplifying maintenance.