Magigoo Pro HT has been designed and tested to work with build-plate temperature of 150 °C or lower.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply to the desired area by pressing the nib on the bed (activating the inner valve) and spreading as needed.
- Print according to the filament/printer manufacturers recommendations
- Allow to cool and remove. The print should pop right off
- Clean - Use a damp cloth to wipe off.
Magigoo Pro HT compatibility
- Solvay KetaSpire PEEK
- Essentium PEEK
- Arkema / Kimya / 3DXTech PVDF
- Other PEEK and PEKK and similar materials
How to use?
Use Magigoo Pro HT similarly to Magigoo Original, Magigoo PA and PC
Using this product with other than PEEK filaments might cause over adhesion and damage your build surface. Follow the instructions found in the technical data sheet for best results.
For larger prints a 20 mm brim is recommended.
Magigoo HT was designed for glass surface but also works on high temperature garolite and other build-surfaces.
User Manual. 5 years of research by the Magigoo team in one document (81 pages): Download PDF
Database of tested materials. They tested all these filaments, matched with recommended Magigoo products, and included optimised print settings for them - View online