Develop Professionally, Gain Confidence
- ISTE-certified 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- 3D Printing-Integrated Curriculum training for teachers with applicable PD credit
- Real World Problem Solving training through Design Thinking and 3D Printing
Seamless Classroom Management
- MakerBot Cloud: Manage students' projects with a cloud-based print queue
- Print directly from TinkerCAD™
- Industry leading support
- 2x MakerBot SKETCH 3D printers
- 6 PLA Spools
- 4 Build Plates
- 2 Spatulas
- 2 Snips
- MakerBot Cloud™ for the Classroom
- MakerBot Certification™ Licenses
» 2 Seats in MakerBot Certification for Educators
» 10 Seats in MakerBot Certification for Students
Dual Printer Setup
Get started with two printers and complete your classroom printing faster, make 3D printing more accessible to your students and boost the opportunities for student innovation.
More than just learning about printer operation. Certify your students in real world problem solving through design thinking and 3D printing. Get access to a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes and exams developed by MakerBot Certified Educators.
Make the classroom 3D printing experience even easier with our cloud-based, 3D printing file management software. Students submit their designs without issue, and teachers queue up their classroom prints with ease.
600+ Certified Lesson Plans
Get access to community-driven lesson plans reviewed & approved by MakerBot Education. Find lesson plans designed for grade levels and subjects applicable to your classroom and curriculum.