Engineered and extensively tested for reliable, faster printing.
The MakerBot Replicator+ features include:
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation) 4
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required.
- The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Print directly from Native CAD file formats in MakerBot Print, reducing the time needed to convert files and the chance of losing important design details. To note, Windows users can import assemblies in these formats while Mac users can import in STL file format
- Compatible with MakerBot PLA Filament and MakerBot Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box. Easy, convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart