The leading benchtop SLS 3D printer for professional quality and bigger prints. The Lisa Pro SLS printer produces the same high-quality prints as the leading industrial printers that cost far more. Reliability, consistency and accuracy are what makes this 3D printer the top selling model in its class worldwide. Now you can bring SLS 3D printing into your workshop, design studio, production floor or classroom.
The Lisa Pro SLS printer has a large build area designed for bigger prints and higher volume production than ever before. You can print with a range of materials including strong PA12, flexible and semi-flexible materials, TPE and more. There is an enclosed nitrogen chamber for use with PA11. And the Sinterit Studio software enables you to use third-party materials which is great for testing and experimentation.
The Sinterit Lisa Pro SLS printer is used for product design and development as well as benchtop manufacturing in the fields of robotics, engineering, architecture, fashion, art and entertainment, and many other fields. Because of its desktop size and capabilities, the Sinterit Lisa Pro and its smaller companion the Sinterit Lisa are rapidly becoming the leading choice for colleges and universities as well.
- built-in nitrogen chamber for a wider choice of materials
- possibility of using 3rd party powders
- no calibration needed after delivery
- bigger print volume: 316 [mm] (12.4 [in]) diagonally
- plug-and-play: no calibration needed
- print bed size: 150 x 200 x 260 [mm] (5.9 x 7.9 x 10.2 [in])
- XY accuracy from 0.05 [mm] (0.002 [in])
- Sinterit Studio 2019 Open included
Protective Flight Case for Lisa Pro is required for shipping ($440).
Available in either 110V or 230V models. For U.S. customers the 110V model will be provided unless otherwise requested.
Request a sample print