Cloud 3D printing built in
At home, in the office or classroom, easily send print jobs to the Ultimaker 2+ Connect. Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, cloud 3D printing allows remote file transfer with added security from anywhere in the world.
And with Ultimaker Marketplace, customize your slicing experience with plugins (including CAD integration) for a simpler 3D printing workflow.
- Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security
- Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance
- Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month
- Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material
- Enhanced safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components (sold separa
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager gives you more confidence and setup flexibility. Designed to simply and effectively increase user safety, it removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and shields users from hot and moving components.
These are the key features of the Air Manager:
- UFP filtering: For more air quality peace of mind, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager includes a single-speed fan to efficiently pull air through a large EPA filter. This gives you the flexibility to install multiple printers in more locations.
- Enhanced operator safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager fully encloses the build chamber for a more stable printing environment and to prevent anyone from touching hot and moving components