Cloud 3D printing built in
At home, in the office or classroom, easily send print jobs to the Ultimaker 2+ Connect. Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, cloud 3D printing allows remote file transfer with added security from anywhere in the world.
And with Ultimaker Marketplace, customize your slicing experience with plugins (including CAD integration) for a simpler 3D printing workflow.
- Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security
- Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance
- Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month
- Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material
- Enhanced safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components (sold separa
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager gives you more confidence and setup flexibility. Designed to simply and effectively increase user safety, it removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and shields users from hot and moving components.
These are the key features of the Air Manager:
- UFP filtering: For more air quality peace of mind, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager includes a single-speed fan to efficiently pull air through a large EPA filter. This gives you the flexibility to install multiple printers in more locations.
- Enhanced operator safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager fully encloses the build chamber for a more stable printing environment and to prevent anyone from touching hot and moving components
Now includes enterprise software
Unending access to Ultimaker Essentials
Ultimaker Essentials gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work, while meeting IT requirements. Features include remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direct support.
- Ultimaker Cura Enterprise
- Security-assessed software
- User access management
- Associate level e-learning
- Included with every 3D printer