The UltiMaker S7 is your gateway to the entire UltiMaker platform. Access all the tools you need to start 3D printing – Manage and monitor your prints securely with the UltiMaker Digital Factory, improve your 3D printing knowledge with e-learning courses on the UltiMaker Academy, and choose from hundreds of materials and plugins using the UltiMaker Marketplace
- Easy setup and monitoring: Start printing quickly with a simple first-time user experience. Including NFC material recognition and a high-resolution internal camera
- Access to the UltiMaker platform: Seamless integration with the extensive UltiMaker platform. Including software, materials, and hardware
- Environmental control: The integrated air manager fi lters out up to 95% of UFPs while also keeping the build chamber temperature carefully regulated
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable fi rst-layer adhesion enables unattended use without manual leveling
- Wide material choice: Use almost any material with our open fi lament system, including composites
- Large build volume: Scale up with bigger parts or batch production Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or USB
- UltiMaker Essentials: Access to security-assessed software – with remote printing, user management, and e-learning
- Flexible build plate: The PEI-coated build plate makes for reliable print adhesion and removal. A sensor also assures your build plate will always be in place before printing
All the uptime in the world
Designed for ultra-low maintenance and tested to be left unattended, the Material Station allows the UltiMaker S7 to print longer – day or night. Loading material into the Material Station takes seconds – not minutes. Simply open the door, drop the spool into a bay, and guide it to extruder 1 or 2. During a print, any spool that is not being used can be switched out.
3D print with more materials. More easily
Each of the Material Station's material bays have NFC readers and reinforced prefeeders for integration with UltiMaker Cura and Digital Factory. Every spool is kept at 40% relative humidity, making it easy to realize more 3D printing applications with almost any combination of polymers and abrasive composites.
Contact us now for more information!